- IAEA (1999) IAEA-TECDOC-1092 Generic Procedures for Monitoring in a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency.
- IAEA (2012) EPR-IEComm, Operations Manual for Incident and Emergency Communication.
- IAEA (2015) Series No. GSR Part 7, Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency.
- Päsler-Sauer J. (2007) Description of the Atmospheric Dispersion Model ATSTEP. Available at: resy5.iket.kit.edu/RODOS/Documents/Public/HandbookV6f/Volume3/ATSTEPfinal2.pdf.
- Zorko B., Camps J. (2016) Monitoring a Large Scale Cross Border Contamination in the Aftermath of a Nuclear Accident, Deliverable number: D7.6.
Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S175 - S177|
|Section||Improved means for the interaction of technical experts with authorities in charge, communication from and to the public and the training of key players – Training of the key players, exercising|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.