Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S141 - S143|
|Section||Enhancing of the existing decision support systems with capabilities of importance – Aquatic dispersion and consequence modelling|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- Gallego E., Montero M. (2016) Experience in Spain with local-national fora for better post-accident preparedness, Radioprotection 51 (HS1), S31-S34. [Google Scholar]
- Gallego E., Monte L., Hofman D. (2010) End-users' expectations and experiences with the decision support system MOIRA-PLUS, Radioprotection 45 (5), S251-S262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monte L., Van der Steen J., Bergström U., Gallego Diaz E., Håkanson L., Brittain J. (2000) The Project MOIRA: A Model-Based Computerised System for Management Support to Identify Optimal Remedial Strategies for Restoring Radionuclide Contaminated Aquatic Ecosystems and Drainage Areas. Final Report. Ente per le Nuove Tecnologie, l'Energia e l'Ambiente (ENEA), RT/AMB/2000/13, Rome, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Monte L., Kozhouharov V., Zheleznyak M., Kryshev I., Voitsekhovitch O., Brittain J., Gallego E., Håkanson L. (2002) Implementing computerised methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of countermeasures for restoring radionuclide contaminated freshwater ecosystems. COMETES Project. Final Report. Ente, ENEA, RT/AMB/2001/28, Rome, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Monte L., Hofman D., Brittain J. (2005) Evaluation and Network of ECDecision Support Systems in the Field of Hydrological Dispersion Models and of Aquatic Radioecological Research. ENEA, RT/2005/49/PROT, Rome, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Monte L., Brittain J.E., Gallego E., Håkanson L., Hofman D., Jiménez A. (2009) MOIRA-PLUS: A decision support system for the management of complex fresh water ecosystems contaminated by radionuclides and heavy metals, Comput. Geosci. 35 (5), 880-896. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheleznyak M., Potempski S., Bezhenar R., Boyko A., Ievdin I., Kadlubowski A., Trybushnyi D. (2010) Hydrological dispersion module of JRODOS: development and pilot implementation – the Vistula river basin, Radioprotection 45 (5), 113-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.