Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S83 - S91|
|Section||Review and investigation of the operational arrangements and procedures – Management of consumer goods|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- CEC (2013) Council Directive 2013/59/Euratom of 5 December 2013 laying down basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionising radiation, and repealing, Directives 89/618/Euratom, 90/641/Euratom, 96/29/Euratom, 97/43/Euratom and 2003/122/Euratom. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2004) Application of the Concepts of Exclusion, Exemption and Clearance, Safety Guide No. RS-G- 17. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP-109 (2009) Application of the Commission's recommendations for the protection of people in emergency exposure situations. ICRP Publication 109, Ann. ICRP 39 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP-111 (2009) Application of the Commission's recommendations to the protection of people living in long-term contaminated areas after a nuclear accident or a radiation emergency. ICRP Publication 109, Ann. ICRP 39 (3). [Google Scholar]
- NEA No. 6387 (2010) Strategic Aspects of Nuclear and Radiological Emergency Management. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C., Perko T. (2014) The SCK•CEN Barometer 2013. Perceptions and attitudes towards nuclear technologies in the Belgian population, Open Report of the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre BLG-1097, Mol: Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C., Perko T., Geenen D., Aerts H., Goussarov G., Vermeersch L. (2013) Media reporting on food contamination after the Fukushima accident. Content analysis of four Belgian newspapers, Open Report of the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre BLG-1095, Mol: Belgium. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.