Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S173 - S179|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Beretka, J. and Mathew, P. J. (1985), Natural radioactivity of Australian building materials, industrial wastes and by-products. HealthPhys.48, 87–95.
- Mathur R., Chand S., Tezuka T. (2003), Optimal use of coal for the power generation in India, Energy Policy, 31(3):319–31
- Papastefanou, C. (1996) Radiological impact from atmospheric releases of 226Ra from coal-fired power plants. J. Environmental Radioactivity, 32, 105-114.
- Rajamane N.P. (2003), Making concrete ‘green’ through use of fly ash. Green Business Opportun,, 9(4):23
- Sarkar A., Rano R., Mishra K.K, Sinha I.N. (2005), Particle size distribution profile of some Indian fly ash- A comparative study to assess their possible uses; Fuel Process Technol, 86(11):1221–38
- Senior C.L., Helble J.J., Sarofim A.F. (2000) Emissions of mercury, trace elements, and fine particles from stationary combustion sources. Fuel Processing Technology, 65–66: 263–288
- Swaine D.J. (2000) Why trace elements are important. Fuel Processing Technology, 65–66: 21–33
- UNSCEAR (1982) Ionizing radiation: sources and biological effects. United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, United Nations, New York.
- UNSCEAR (1988), Sources, effects and risk of ionizing radiation. United Nations, New York
- UNSCEAR (1993), Exposure from natural sources of radiation, United Nations, New York
- UNSCEAR (2000), Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, United Nations, New York
- Yang, Y. (2005), Radioactivity concentrations in soils of the Xiazhuang granite area, China. Appl. Radiat. Isot., 63, 255–259.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.