Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S173 - S179|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Beretka, J. and Mathew, P. J. (1985), Natural radioactivity of Australian building materials, industrial wastes and by-products. HealthPhys.48, 87–95. [Google Scholar]
- Mathur R., Chand S., Tezuka T. (2003), Optimal use of coal for the power generation in India, Energy Policy, 31(3):319–31 [Google Scholar]
- Papastefanou, C. (1996) Radiological impact from atmospheric releases of 226Ra from coal-fired power plants. J. Environmental Radioactivity, 32, 105-114. [Google Scholar]
- Rajamane N.P. (2003), Making concrete ‘green’ through use of fly ash. Green Business Opportun,, 9(4):23 [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar A., Rano R., Mishra K.K, Sinha I.N. (2005), Particle size distribution profile of some Indian fly ash- A comparative study to assess their possible uses; Fuel Process Technol, 86(11):1221–38 [Google Scholar]
- Senior C.L., Helble J.J., Sarofim A.F. (2000) Emissions of mercury, trace elements, and fine particles from stationary combustion sources. Fuel Processing Technology, 65–66: 263–288 [Google Scholar]
- Swaine D.J. (2000) Why trace elements are important. Fuel Processing Technology, 65–66: 21–33 [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (1982) Ionizing radiation: sources and biological effects. United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, United Nations, New York. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (1988), Sources, effects and risk of ionizing radiation. United Nations, New York [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (1993), Exposure from natural sources of radiation, United Nations, New York [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2000), Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, United Nations, New York [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. (2005), Radioactivity concentrations in soils of the Xiazhuang granite area, China. Appl. Radiat. Isot., 63, 255–259. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.