Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S567 - S572|
|Section||Mechanisms and Models|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Aarkrog A., Dahlgaard H., Nielsen S.P. et al. Radioactive inventories from the Kyshtym and Karachay accidents: estimates based on soil samples collected in the South Urals (1990-1995) The Science of the Total Environment, 1997. Vol. 201. P. 137–154. [Google Scholar]
- Pozolotina V.N., Molchanova I.V., Karavaeva E.N., Mikhaylovskaya L.N., Antonova E.V. Radionuclides in terrestrial ecosystems of the zone of Kyshtym accident in the Urals J. of Envirom. Radioact. Vol. 101. 2010. P. 438–442. [Google Scholar]
- Molchanova I., Pozolotina V., Karavaeva E., Mikhaylovskaya L., Antonova E. and Antonov K. Radioactive inventories within the East-Ural radioactive state reserve on the Southern Urals Radioprotection. 2009. Vol. 44. No 5. P. 747–757. [Google Scholar]
- Zheleznov A.V., Zheleznova N.B., Smetanin N.I., and Sukhanovskaya V.S. Intrapopulation Variability of Some Meadow Plant Species in Respect of Their Ability to Accumulate 90Sr Russian Journal of Genetics 2002, Vol. 38, Number 5, Pages 521–525 [Google Scholar]
- Karavaeva E.N., Mikhaylovskaya L.N., Molchanova I.V., Pozolotina V.N. The 90Sr and 137Cs accumulation by herbs from soils contaminated as result the operation of Nuclear fuel plants The problems of biogeochemistry and geochemical ecology, 2010, no 1 (12), pp. 85–90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.