Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S301 - S307|
|Section||Using Data for Studies|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- RIFE 1996 - 2008. Radioactivity in Food in the Environment (RIFE-1 – RIFE 13). Available from: http://www.cefas.co.uk/publications/scientific-series/radioactivity-in-food- and-the-environment(rife).aspx [Google Scholar]
- Emptage, M., Kelly, M. Gamma dose rates in the Esk Estuary. (University of Lancaster, Lancaster, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, M., Emptage, M. Distribution of radioactivity in the Esk estuary and its relationship to sedimentary processes. (University of Lancaster, Lancaster, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- HMIP, Routine measurement of gamma ray air kerma rate in the environment – Technical Guidance Note (Monitoring) M5. (Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Pollution, London, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- Tyler, A.N., Sanderson, D.C.W., Scott, E.M., Allyson, J.D., J Environ Radioact 33 (1996) 213-235. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, I.M.G., Botter-Jensen, L., Deme, S., Pernicka, F., Saez-Vergara, J.C., Technical recommendations on measurements of external environmental gamma radiation doses – Radiation Protection 106 (European Commission, Luxembourg, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Ambrosi, P., Metrologia 46 (2009) S99-S111. [Google Scholar]
- Wood MD, Hall PJ, Wittrick S, Copplestone D, Leah RT, Survey of gamma dose rates in air around the Esk Estuary (Environment Agency, Bristol, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Ann ICRP 26 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Doddington, T., Camplin, W.C., Caldwell, P., Investigation of external radiation exposure pathways in the Eastern Irish Sea, 1989. (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF), Lowerstoft, 1990). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.