Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S497 - S497|
|Section||Mechanisms and Models|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Boreham, D.R., A. Trivedi and R.E.J. Mitchel. 1991. Radiation and stress response in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. In Prasad, R., Yeast Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (pp. 294-314). New Delhi, India: Omega Scientific Publishers.
- Cai, L. and M.G. Cherian. 1996. Adaptive response to ionizing radiation-induced chromosome aberrations in rabbit lymphocytes: effect of pre-exposure to zinc, and copper salts. Mutat. Res., 369: 233-241.
- Flores, M.J., J. Pinero, T. Ortiz, N. Pastor, J.C. Mateos and F. Cortes. 1996. Both bovine and rabbit lymphocytes conditioned with hydrogen peroxide show an adaptive response to radiation damage. Mutat. Res., 372: 9-15.
- Mitchel, R.E., N.J. Gragtmans and D.P. Morrison. 1990. Beta-radiation-induced resistance to MNNG initiation of papilloma but not carcinoma formation in mouse skin. Radiat. Res., 121: 180-186.
- Boreham, D.R., J.A. Dolling, S.R. Maves, S. Miller, D.P. Morrison and R.E. Mitchel. 1997. Heat-induced thermal tolerance and radiation resistance to apoptosis in human lymphocytes. Biochem. Cell Biol., 75: 393-397.
- Cregan, S.P., D.R. Boreham, P.R. Walker, D.L. Brown and R.E. Mitchel. 1994. Modification of radiation-induced apoptosis in radiation- or hyperthermia-adapted human lymphocytes. Biochem. Cell Biol., 72: 475-482.
- Ryan, L.A., C.B. Seymour, A. O’Neill-Mehlenbacher and C.E. Mothersill. 2008. Radiation-induced adaptive response in fish cell lines. J. Env. Radioactivity, 99: 739-747.
- Culley, D.D. (1992). Managing a Bullfrog Research Colony in “The Care and Use of Amphibians, Reptiles and Fish in Research”, Proceedings from a Scientists Centre for Animal Welfare (SCAW)/ Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine (LSUSVM)-sponsored conference held April 8-9, 1991 in New Orleans, Louisiana with additional material provided by the authors (Published in November 1992), pp.30-39.
- Fenech, M., W.P. Chang, M. Kirsch-Volders, N. Holland, S. Bonassi and E. Zeiger. 2003. HUMN project: detailed description of the scoring criteria for the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay using isolated human lymphocyte cultures. Mutat. Res. 534: 65-75.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.