Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S687 - S693|
|Section||Management and General Considerations|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Punt, A., Kruse, P. and Titley, J. G., Radiological assessment – British Energy Sizewell B. Authorisation review 2005/6, post-consultation amended version. Environment Agency report reference NMA/TR/2006/05a (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Clyne, F. J., Tipple, J. R. and McTaggart, K. A., Radiological habits survey: Sizewell, 2005. Cefas report reference RL02/06 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Ryan J. et al. Guidelines for calculating derived release limits for radioactive material in airborne and liquid eﬀuents for normal operation of nuclear facilities. Canadian Standards Association document N288.1-08. Mississauga (2008). [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency Generic Models for Use in assessing the Impact of Discharges of Radioactive Substances to the Environment, IAEA Safety Series No. 19, IAEA Vienna (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Brookhaven National Laboratory. National Nuclear Data Centre NuDat 2 website http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/nudat2 [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency Handbook of Parameter Values for the Prediction of Radionuclide Transfer in Temperate Environments. Technical Report Series 364 IAEA Vienna (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Stocki, T.J. et al. Radioprotection 44 (2009) 735-739. [Google Scholar]
- Pasquill, F. Atmospheric Diffusion: The dispersion of Windborne Material from Industrial and other sources, Van Nostrand Co., London (1962). [Google Scholar]
- Smith, J.G. and Simmonds J.R. (editors). The methodology for assessing the radiological consequences of routine releases of radionuclides to the environment used in PC-CREAM 08, HPA-RPD-058 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Simmonds, J.R, Lawson G., and Mayall A. Methodology for assessing the radiological consequences of routine releases of radionuclides to the environment. Radiation Protection 72. Report EUR 15760 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Gonze M.A., Garcia-Sanchez, Boyer P., Mourlon C., Tamponnet C. SYMBIOSE: A modeling and simulation platform for environmental chemical risk assessment. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on the Protection of the Environment from Ionising Radiation (SPEIR 3) held in Darwin, Australia, 22–26 July 2002. ISBN 92-0-103603-5. IAEA 2003, pp. 266-274. [Google Scholar]
- Lepicard. S., Heling R., Maderich, V. (2002) POSEIDON/RODOS for radiological assessment of marine environment after accidental releases: application to coastal areas of the Baltic, Black and North Seas. Proceedings of International Symposium on “on situ Measurements as a tool for radioecology. IRE Conference, Fleurus, Belgium, 10-12 June 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Heling R. Koziy L. Bulgakov V. Radioprotection 37 (2002) C1-833-C1-838. [Google Scholar]
- Heling, R, Bezhenar R. Radioprotection 44 (2009) 741-746. [Google Scholar]
- Krajewski P., et al. Int. J. Radiat. Appl. Instrum. Part A66 (2008) 1730-1735. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.