Volume 45, Number 5, 2010Enhancing nuclear and radiological emergency management and rehabilitation:
Key Results of the EURANOS European Project
|Page(s)||S215 - S224|
|Published online||16 September 2010|
- Bay-Larsen I., Oughton D., Liland A., Eikelmann I.M., Hansen H.S. (2009) Experience-based knowledge in nuclear and radiological emergency preparedness – involvement of national stakeholders. Report from the EURANOS project. StrålevernRapport 2009:8. Østerås: Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority. [Google Scholar]
- Dubreuil G.H., Baudé S., Lochard J., Ollagnon H., Liland A. (2010) The EURANOS cooperative framework for preparedness and management strategies of the long-term consequences of a radiological event, Radioprotection 45, S199-S213. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- EURANOS (2009) Sustainable rehabilitation of living conditions in contaminated territories after a nuclear accident or a radiological event – Revised framework for the elaboration of post-accident rehabilitation preparedness strategies. Deliverable Report for the EURANOS project. European Commission. [Google Scholar]
- Liland A., Lochard J., Skuterud L. (2009) How long is long-term? Reflections based on over 20 years of post-Chernobyl management in Norway, J. Environ. Radioact. 100, 581-584. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oughton D., Liland A., Bay I., Eikelmann I.M., Solheim-Hansen H., Skuterud L.. (2008) Long-term rehabilitation of Contaminated Areas in Norway: outcomes of co-expertise meetings. Deliverable report D8C3R1 for the European Commission. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.