Volume 43, Number 3, Juillet-Septembre 2008
|Page(s)||439 - 448|
|Published online||16 September 2008|
- Boice J.D. (1998) Boice-Monson method based on Rothman and Green land modern epidemiology, 2nd Ed. [Google Scholar]
- CPTRO (1980) Cancer prevention and treatment research office, An Investigation into Death from Cancer in China. Health Press, China. [Google Scholar]
- Ginevan M.E. (1981) Poisson trials approach to inter population comparisons of cause of death date, Environ. Res. 25, 147–159. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IARC (1996) Monographs on the evaluation of the carcinogenic risk of chemicals of humans silica and silica compounds. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. [Google Scholar]
- IARC (2000) Monographs on the evaluation of carciongenic risks to humans, Vol. 78: Ionizing radiation, part 2: Some internally deposited radionuclides, p. 175. IARC Press, Lyon. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 32 (1981) Limits for inhalation of radon daughters by workers, Ann. ICRP 32(1). [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis N.S., Birchall A., James A.C., Bailey M.R., Borrian M.D. (1966) LUDEP 2.0 personal computer program for calculating internal dose using the ICRP publication 66: respiratory tract model NRPB-SR287. NRPB, Chitton. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z., Lee T.S., Kotek T. (1992) Mortality among workers in a thorium-processing plant-A second follow-up, Scand. J. Work Environm. Health 18, 162–168. [Google Scholar]
- Panomareva B.L. (1979) Long-term effect on rats of the dust-radiation factor combined with chronic ã-irradiation, Ind. Hyg. Prof. Dis. 12, 34–38 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Spiethoff A. et al. (1995) Interaction of thorotrast and quartz in the induction of lung tumors in rats. Health effects of internally deposited radionuclides: Emphasis on radium and thorium, G. van Kaick, A. Karaoglu, A.M. Kellerer, Eds., Health Effects of Internally Deposited Radionuclides: Emphasis on Radium and Thorium. World Scientific, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- Toohey R.E., Keane A.T., Rundo J. (1983) Measurement techniques for radium and the actinides in man at the center for Human Radiobiology, Health Phys. 44 (S1), 323–341. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2000) Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, New York, volume 1. [Google Scholar]
- Xing-an C., Hui-juan X., Yong-e C. et al. (1993) A follow-up study (1982–1991) on the relationship between thorium lung burden and health effects in miners at the Bayun Obo rare earth and iron mine, Radiat. Prot. Austr. 11, 157–161. [Google Scholar]
- Xing-an C., Yong-e C., Hui-juan X. et al. (2003) A 20-year follow-up study on the effects of long-term exposure to thorium dust, Chin. Med. J. 116, 692–694. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xing-an C., Yong-e C., Zhen R. (2005) Recent results from a study of thorium lung burdens and health effects among miners in China, J. Radiol. Prot. 25, 451–460. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xu J.K. et al. (1994) As assessment of the air concentrations of radon and thoron progeny in the crushing workshop of Bayan Obo Rare-Earth Iron Mine, Chin. J. Radiol. Med. Prot. 14, 185–188. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.