Traumatic events and situations experienced by the patient.
|Problems that existed before the disaster||Problems that occurred after the disaster|
|Problems caused by personal circumstances||1. Violence and verbal abuse from her grandmother-in-law
2. Intimidating words and actions from her father-in-law
3. The death of her own father
|4. Violence from her father-in-law (during his delirium)
5. Being present during the sudden death of a patient who shared a hospital room with her father-in-law
6. Having been diagnosed with gastric cancer herself
7. The death of her dog
|Problems experienced by the community as a whole||8. A trend of disdain for women
9. A strict seniority system
10. Community exclusivity
12. Health hazards related to the nuclear power plant accident
13. The harshness of living in an evacuation
14. Radical changes in living conditions
15. Facing jealousy over possible compensation
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.