The 8 meetings of the Fukushima Dialogue (2016–2018).
|1. Situation of Miyakoji today, 12–13 March 16, Miyakoji village
2. Sharing experiences in Iitate village today, 9–10 July 16, Iitate village
3. Rehabilitation of living conditions in Futaba region, 1–2 October 16, Kawauchi village
4. Current situations of locals near the intermediate storage facilities and surrounding areas, 11–12 March 17, Futaba and Ohkuma towns
5. What do we need for our future?, 8–9 July 17, Date City
6. Dialogue with residents of Yamakiya, 25–26 November 17, Yamakiya village
7. Current situations and future of Odaka area, 10–11 February 18, Minami-soma City
8. After Fukushima Nuclear accident: preserve memory, share experience and go toward the future, 15–16 December 18, Iwaki City
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.