The 12 meetings of the ICRP Dialogue Initiative (2011–2015).
|1. Rehabilitation of living conditions, 26–27 November 11, Fukushima City
2. Situation in Date City, 25–26 February 12, Date City
3. Improving the quality of food products, 7–8 July 12, Date City
4. Education of children and youth, 10–11 November 12, Date City
5. To return or not, to stay or leave, 2–3 March 13, Date City
6. Facing the situation of Iitate people together, 6–7 July 13, Fukushima City
7. Self-help actions in Iwaki and Hamadori, 30 November–1 December 13, Iwaki City
8. Situation and challenges of Minami-soma, 10–11 May 14, Minami-soma City
9. Raising children in Fukushima, 30–31 August 14, Date City
10. Value of tradition and culture in Fukushima, 6–7 December 14, Date City
11. Role of measurements in regaining control, 30–31 May 15, Fukushima City
12. Experience we have gained together, 12–13 September 15, Date City
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.