|Publication ahead of print|
|Published online||18 December 2020|
- Anderson D, Prioleau P, Taku K, Naruse Y, Sekine H, Maeda M, Yabe H, Katz C, Yanagisawa R. 2016. Post-traumatic Stress and Growth Among Medical Student Volunteers After the March 2011 Disaster in Fukushima, Japan: Implications for Student Involvement with Future Disasters. Psychiatr. Q. 87: 241–251. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet Office. 2011. https://www5.cao.go.jp/keizai/bousai/pdf/keizaitekieikyou.pdf (Accessed on September 2, 2020) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- FMU. 2012. Fukushima: Frontline of life (translated by the authors). https://www.fmu.ac.jp/univ/dbook/pageindices/index82.html (Accessed on September 8, 2020) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Kaiser HE, Barnett DJ, Hsu EB, Kirsch TD, James JJ, Subbarao I. 2009. Perspectives of future physicians on disaster medicine and public health preparedness: challenges of building a capable and sustainable auxiliary medical workforce. Disaster Med. Public Health Prep. 3: 210–216. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kako M, Arbon P, Mitani S. 2014. Disaster health after the 2011 Great East Japan earthquake. Prehosp. Disaster Med. 29: 54–59. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kohzaki M, Ootsuyama A, Moritake T, Abe T, Kubo T, Okazaki R. 2015. What have we learned from a questionnaire survey of citizens and doctors both inside and outside Fukushima?: survey comparison between 2011 and 2013. J. Radiol. Prot. 35: N1–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuroda Y, Tsubokura M, Sasaki K, Hara T, Chiba A, Mashiko K, Schneider T. 2021. Development of radiation education in schools after the 1 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident – A study from the perspectives of regionality, multidisciplinarity and continuity. Radioprotection. https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020078. [Google Scholar]
- Lochard J, Ando R, Takagi H, Endo S, Momma M, Miyazaki M, Kuroda Y, Kusumoto T, Endo M, Endo S, Koyama Y. 2020. The post-nuclear accident co-expertise experience of the Suetsugi community in Fukushima Prefecture. Radioprotection 55: 225–235. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Sato A, Matsui S, Goto A, Kumagai A, Tsubokura M, Orita M, Takamura N, Kuroda Y., Ochi S. 2017. Communicating with residents about risks following the Fukushima nuclear accident. Asia Pac. J. Public Health. 29: 74s–89s. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Kumagai A, Ohtsuru A. 2018. Building risk communication capabilities among professionals: Seven essential characteristics of risk communication. Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 182: 120–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Kumagai A, Stojarov AN, Tsubokura M. 2019. Radiation is not a political tool. Science 366: 581–582. [Google Scholar]
- National Police Agency. 2020. https://www.npa.go.jp/news/other/earthquake2011/pdf/higaijokyo.pdf (Accessed on Septermber 2, 2020) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Reconstruction Agency. 2019. https://www.reconstruction.go.jp/topics/main-cat2/sub-cat2-6/20191227_kanrenshi.pdf (Accessed on September 2, 2020) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T, Maître M, Lochard J, Charron S, Lecomte J-F, Ando R, Kanai Y, Kurihara M, Kuroda Y, Miyazaki M, Naito W, Orita M, Takamura N, Tanigawa K, Tsubokura M, Yasutaka T. 2019. The role of radiological protection experts in stakeholder involvement in the recovery phase of post-nuclear accident situations: Some lessons from the Fukushima-Daïchi NPP accident. Radioprotection 54: 259–270. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Tomizawa Y, Ichinose M, Onogi H, Suzuki C, Nakamura R, Misawa S. 2016. A report on nursing information During volunteer activities conducted by nursing faculty members and students after the Great East Japan Earthquake, pp. 1060–1061. [Google Scholar]
- Yasui K, Kimura Y, Kamiya K, Miyatani R, Tsuyama N, Sakai A, Yoshida K, Yamashita S, Chhem R, Abdel-Wahab M, Ohtsuru A. 2017. Academic Responses to Fukushima Disaster. Asia Pac. J. Public Health 29: 99s–109s. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yasutaka T, Kanai Y, Kurihara M, Kobayashi T, Kondoh A, Takahashi T, Kuroda Y. 2020. Dialogue, radiation measurements and other collaborative practices by experts and residents in the former evacuation areas of Fukushima: A case study in Yamakiya District, Kawamata Town. Radioprotection 55: 215–224. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.