|Publication ahead of print|
|Published online||15 May 2020|
- Broggio D, Teles P, Vrba T, Berkovskyy V. 2019. Assessment from in vivo measurements of thyroid dose due to iodine-131 inhalation when stable iodine has been administered. Radiat. Meas. 127(2019): 106144. [Google Scholar]
- Crépey P, Pivette M, Bar-Hen A. 2013. Quantitative assessment of preventive behaviors in France during the Fukushima nuclear crisis. PLoS ONE 8(3): e58385. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dreger S, Pfinder M, Christianson L, Lhachimi SK, Zeeb H. 2015. The effects of iodine blocking following nuclear accidents on thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, and benign thyroid nodules: Design of a systematic review. Syst. Rev. 4(1): 126. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- French S, Haywood S, Oughton DH, Turcanu C. 2020. Different types of uncertainty. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020029. [Google Scholar]
- Happer C, Philo G. 2013. The role of the media in the construction of public belief and social change. J. Soc. Polit. Psychol. 1(1): 321–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HERCA. 2019. Emergency preparedness and response and EP&R country fact sheets. France: HERCA – Heads of the European Radiological protection Competent Authorities. Available from https://www.herca.org/index.asp (consulted December 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Janssens A. 2013. EU Basic Safety Standards and European response to the Fukushima accident. Radioprotection 48(5): S19–S26. [Google Scholar]
- Jourdain JR, Herviou K, Bertrand R, Clemente M, Petry A. 2010. Medical effectiveness of iodine prophylaxis in a nuclear reactor emergency situation and overview of European practices. RISKAUDIT Report No. 1337, report to the EC DG Transport and Energy under contract No. TREN/08/NUCL/SI2.520028. [Google Scholar]
- Perko T, Tafili V, Sala R, Duranova T, Zeleznik N, Tomkiv Y, Hoti F, Turcanu C. 2019. Report on observational study of emergency exercises: List of uncertainties. CONCERT Deliverable D9.28. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Tomkiv Y, Perko T, Oughton DH, Prezelj I, Cantone MC, Gallego E. 2016. How did media present the radiation risks after the Fukushima accident: A content analysis of newspapers in Europe. J. Radiol. Prot. 36(2): S64. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, Perko T, Abelshausen B, Sala R, Oltra C, Tomkiv Y, Oughton DH, Liland A, Zeleznik N. 2018. Planned behaviour in nuclear emergency situations. CONCERT Deliverable D9.26. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. 2017. Iodine thyroid blocking - Guidelines for use in planning and responding to radiological and nuclear emergencies. ISBN: 9789241550185. Available from https://www.who.int/ionizing_radiation/pub_meet/iodine-thyroid-blocking/en/. [Google Scholar]
- Yamashita S, Suzuki S, Suzuki S, Shimura H, Saenko V. 2018. Lessons from Fukushima: Latest findings of thyroid cancer after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident. Thyroid 28(1): 11–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zebregs S, van den Putte B, Neijens P, de Graaf A. 2015. The differential impact of statistical and narrative evidence on beliefs, attitude, and intention: A meta-analysis. Health Commun. 30(3): 282–289. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.