|Publication ahead of print|
|Section||COPING WITH UNCERTAINTIES FOR IMPROVED MODELLING AND DECISION MAKING IN NUCLEAR EMERGENCIES|
|Published online||15 May 2020|
- Almahayni T, Sweeck L, Beresford NA, Barnett CL, Lofts S, Hosseini A, Brown J, Thørring H, Guillén J. 2019. An evaluation of process-based models and their application in food chain assessments. CONCERT Deliverable D9.15. Available from https://concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Brown JE, Beresford NA, Hosseini A, Barnett CL. 2020. Applying process-based models to the Borssele scenario. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020020. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Raskob W, Turcanu C, Crouail P, Perko T, Beresford N. 2019. Education and training general approaches and actions of the NERIS Platform and CONFIDENCE project. In: 4th European Radiological Protection Research Week, October 14–18, 2019, Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Bedwell P, Beresford NA, Bleher M, Gering F, Geertsema G, Hamburger T, Kaiser JC, Korsakissok I, Leadbetter SJ, Montero M, Müller T, Oughton D, Perko T, Raskob W, Tomas J, Turcanu C, de Vries H, Walsh L, Woda C. 2020. CONFIDENCE dissemination meeting: Summary on the scenario based workshop. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020009. [Google Scholar]
- García-Puerta B. 2018. Enhance the decision-making process to minimize the impact in agricultural areas derived from a nuclear accident. In: 3rd European Radiological Protection Research Week, Young scientist session, October 1–5, 2018, Rovinj, Croatia. [Google Scholar]
- García-Puerta B, Trueba C, Montero M. 2017. Local factors to make risk maps, for potential nuclear accident affected farming areas, to be applied in the decision-making process. In: 4th International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity (ICRER), September 3–8, 2017, Berlin. ISBN: 978-2-9545237-7-4. [Google Scholar]
- Guillevic J, et al. 2020. Guidance for management/post-accident. CONCERT Deliverable D9.71. Available from https://concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications and https://territories.eu/publications. [Google Scholar]
- Heriard-Dubreuil G, Baudé S. 2016. Supporting people building their own response to the consequences of a nuclear accident: complexity management, trust and Aarhus Convention. Radioprotection 51(HS2): S153–S154. [Google Scholar]
- Montero M, Durand V, Maitre M, Nunes P, Sala R, Crouail P, Capucho M, Paiva I, Duranova T. 2020. Guidelines and recommendations for decision making during the transition phase. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020022. [Google Scholar]
- Raskob W, Beresford NA, Duranova T, Korsakissok I, Mathieu A, Montero M, Müller T, Turcanu C, Woda C. 2020. CONFIDENCE: project description and main results. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020008. [Google Scholar]
- Tomkiv Y, Garcia-Puerta B, Meskens G, Müller T, Raskob W, Oughton DH. 2019. Communicating uncertainty within decision-making. In: 4th European Radiological Protection Research Week, October 14–18, 2019, Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, Abelshausen B, Geysmans R, Van Oudheusden M, Meskens G, Schieber C, Schneider T, Zeleznik N, Pölzl-Viol C. 2019. Final report of the ENGAGE project. CONCERT Deliverable D9.94. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.