|Publication ahead of print|
|Published online||17 October 2019|
- Bourguignon M, Bérard P, Bertho JM, Farah J, Mercat C, Radioprotection Editorial Board. 2017. Radioprotection; what’s next? Radioprotection 52(1): 21–28. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2011. Workforce planning for new nuclear power programmes. IAEA Nuclear Energy Series N°. NG-T-3.10, Vienna. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP. 1991. 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 60. Ann. ICRP 21(1–3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP. 2007. The 2007 recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 103. Ann. ICRP 37(2–4). [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T, Lecomte JF, Schieber C, Andresz S, Chambrette V, Le Guen B, Vaillant L. 2017. Synthesis of reflections and conclusions of the SFRP-IRPA workshop on the reasonableness in the practical implementation of the ALARA principle. Radioprotection 52(4): 259–263. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- SFRP. 2017. Link to the 1st workshop on the SFRP website: https://www.sfrp.asso.fr/manifestations/manifestations/irpa-workshop-on-reasonableness-in-the-implementation-on-the-alara-principle-.html,9,38,0,0,2823. [Google Scholar]
- SFRP. 2018. Link to the 2nd workshop on the SFRP website: https://www.sfrp.asso.fr/manifestations/manifestations/irpa-workshop-on-reasonableness-in-the-implementation-on-the-alara-principle-.html,9,38,0,0,3102. [Google Scholar]
- Yeung AWK. 2019. The “As low as reasonably achievable” (ALARA) principle: a brief historical overview and a bibliometric analysis of the most cited publications. Radioprotection 54(2): 103–109. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.