Volume 57, Number 1, January-March 2022
|Page(s)||67 - 70|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Choy L. 2014. The strengths and weaknesses of research methodology: Comparison and complimentary between qualitative and quantitative approaches. IOSR J. Human. Social Sci. 19: 99–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Finch SC. 2007. Radiation-induced leukemia: Lessons from history. Best practice & research. Clin. Haematol. 20: 109–118. [Google Scholar]
- Gomes RG, Braga KL, Mederios MPC, Stenders RM, Correa SCA, Rebello WF, Silva AX, Andrade RE. 2021. MCNPX computational modeling applied to the potential dose rates calculation of cargo scanning. Appl. Radiat. Isot. 178: 109967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Howe GR. 2007. Leukemia following the Chernobyl accident. Health Phys. 93: 512–515. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hupe O, Ankerhold U. 2007. X-ray security scanners for personnel and vehicle control: Dose quantities and dose values. Eur. J. Radiol. 63: 237–241. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP. 2007. The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 103. Ann. ICRP 37: 1–332. [Google Scholar]
- Lopes J, Garcêz R, Silva L, Silva R, Domingues A, Silva A, Dam RS. 2019. Committed effective dose due to consumption of fruits and vegetables peels: Analysis on cancer risk increase. Radiat. Phys. Chem. 167. [Google Scholar]
- NCRP. 2005. Report No. 151–Structural shielding design and evaluation for megavoltage X- and gamma-ray radiotherapy facilities (J.A. Deye, J.E. Rodgers, R.K. Wu, P.J. Biggs, R.C. McCall, P.H. McGinley, Eds.). Washington: NCRP. [Google Scholar]
- Silva LB, Lopes JM, Pereira WS, Garcez RWD, Silva AX, Talhofer JL. 2021. Committed effective dose and lifetime cancer risk due to ingestion of natural radionuclides in grains grown in an area of high background radiation. Appl. Radiat. Isot. 172: 109656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR. 2018. Sources, effects and risks of ionizing radiation. United Nations: United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) 2017 Report. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.