Volume 47, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2012
|Page(s)||33 - 41|
|Published online||21 March 2012|
- AERB (2004) Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Directive for limit on uranium in drinking water, India. [Google Scholar]
- Almgren S., Isaksson M., Barregard L. (2008) Gamma radiation doses to people living in Western Sweden, J. Environ. Rad. 99, 394-403. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bronzovic M., Marovic G. (2005) Age-dependent dose assessment of Ra-226 from bottled water intake, Health Phys. 88 (5), 480-485. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Essien I.O., Sandoval D.N., Kuroda P.K. (1985) Deposition of excess amount of natural U from the atmosphere, Health Phys. 48, 325-331. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 71 (1995) Age-dependent Doses to Members of the Public from Intake of Radionuclides. Part 4. Inhalation Dose Coefficients, Ann. ICRP 25 (3-4). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 72 (1995) Age-dependent Doses to the Members of the Public from Intake of Radionuclides. Part 5. Compilation of Ingestion and Inhalation Coefficients, Ann. ICRP 26 (1). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP publication 82 (1999) Protection of the public in situations of prolonged radiation exposure. The application of the commission’s system of radiological protection to controllable radiation exposure due to natural sources and long-lived radioactive residues, Ann. ICRP 29 (1/2). [Google Scholar]
- Rathore D.P.S., Tarafder P.K., Kayal M., Manjeet Kumar (2001) Application of a differential technique in laser-induced fluorimeter: simple and a precise method for the direct determination of uranium in mineralized rocks at the percentage level, Anal. Chim. Acta 434, 201-208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sahoo S.K., Tripathi R.M., Chakrabarty A., Mohapatra S., Sumesh C.G., Puranik V.D. (2008) Optimization of method parameters for estimation of uranium at nanogram level in drinking water samples by laser fluorimeter. In: Proceedings of the Indian Analytical Science Congress 2008, pp. 111-112. [Google Scholar]
- Tadmor J. (1986) Atmospheric release of volatilized species of radio elements from coal-fired plants, Health Phys. 50, 270-273. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2008) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic radiation, United Nations General Assembly, United Nations, New York. [Google Scholar]
- US DOE (2001) Depleted uranium. Human health fact sheet. ANL. [Google Scholar]
- USEPA (2000) National Primary Drinking Water Regulations; Radionuclides. Final Rule. 40 CFR Parts 9, 141 and 142. [Google Scholar]
- Veselsky J.C., Kwiecinska B., Wehrstein E., Suschny O. (1988) Determination of uranium in minerals by laser fluorimeter, Analyst 113, 451-455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.nap.edu, Dietary reference intakes for water, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, National Academies Press, Washington, DC, USA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.