- Andersson K.G. (2015) Recommendations for taking into account different physico-chemical forms of contaminants in modelling deposition following a major NPP accident, PREPARE(WP4)-(15)-02.
- Baklanov A., Sørensen J.H. (2001) Parameterisation of radionuclide deposition in atmospheric long-range transport modelling, Phys. Chem. Earth (B) 26 (10), 787-799. [CrossRef]
- Litschke T., Kuttler W. (2008) On the reduction of urban particle concentration by vegetation – a review, Meteorolog. Z. 17 (3), 229-240. [CrossRef]
- Schichtel T., Andronopoulos S., Efthimiou G., Bartzis J.G. (2015) Implementation of PREPARE recommendations for the Atmospheric Dispersion Models inside the Local Scale Model Chain of RODOS, Report PREPARE(WP4)-(15)-03.
- Seinfeld J.H. (1986) Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics of Air Pollution. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
Volume 51, December 2016Innovative integrated tools and platforms for radiological emergency preparedness and post-accident response in Europe. Key results of the PREPARE European research project
|Page(s)||S101 - S103|
|Section||Enhancing of the existing decision support systems with capabilities of importance – Extension of DSSs modules regarding particles|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.